We are starting this new series for every one who want to share their experiences / knowledge / queries / solutions with us. This Series can be used to post your comments/issues and let us/others reply on those issues. You can also share your experiences using comments.
After a huge success of the Forums concept, we got lot of replies/comments from you guys and the result can been seen that most of all the forum pages are full for which we would like to thank you.
Hence now we would like to encourage you all to come and reply the comments which you feel you can answer, which will give you a change to gain the Magic Points.
As you see that we have five categories which are self explanatory and below are some other ways by which you can gain points and be the top user on Middleware Magic.
- For each post= 30 magic points
- For each comment = 5 magic points
- For Daily login= 5 magic points
Note: Additional bonus points can be given to comments/replies which the administrator thinks is good and can help more people.
You can even check out who is on the Top 10 Magic Users on the right hand side widget.
So what are you waiting for, this is your chance to let the middleware world know where you do stand by sharing your skills and knowledge.
Few points which may help to resolve your issue quickly
- It is recommended that you provide some basic details about the issue like Operating System/ WebLogic Version/JVM vendor…etc.
- Always try to post the Server Logs/Out file which contains the complete StackTrace.
- If you are referring to any links which you are following, then please paste that link as well in your comment.
- Make sure you put your code snippet in between the sourcecode tag (see example below).